game engine - game engines list - free game engines - opensource game engines - 3d engines - 3d computer game development software - 3d game development tools
downloads - animation - free - free downloads - descargas - 3d - 3d downloads - gratis - 3d models - 3d textures - tutorial 3d - 3d tutorials - computer animation - 3d animation
A game engine is the core software component of a computer video game or other interactive application with real-time graphics. Game engines help game designers to easily code a game quickly without building it from the ground up. The following is an extensive list of game engines.
(updated: April 8, 2008)
These engines are available free of charge:
- Adventure Game Studio – Mainly used to develop third-person pre-rendered adventure games, this engine is one of the most popular for developing amateur adventure games.
- Baja Engine – Professional quality engine used for the game The Lost Mansion.
- Build engine – A first-person shooter engine used to power Duke Nukem 3D
- BYOND – Short for "Build Your Own Net Dream." Makes various genres of games, including MOGs.Coding, mapping,drawing and testing are all done in one program very simple to use.
- Daybreak motor – Flexible, object-oriented graphics rendering engine for .NET and XNA (XNA 3D Engine) http://www.daybreak.ru
- DGD – An object-oriented programmable MUD engine
- DX Studio – Real-time professional 3D engine and editing suite produced by Worldweaver Ltd
- Flatredball – A 2.5D XNA and MDK game engine.
- Game Blender – A sub-application of Blender for creating games
- Game Maker Lite – Object-oriented game development software with drag-and-drop interface and its own scripting language
- GTGE – Golden T Game Engine (GTGE) is an advanced cross-platform game programming library written in Java language.
- M.U.G.E.N – A 2D fighting game engine
- Panda3D – A relatively easy to use python-driven game engine by Disney
- Pentagram – A project to create a game engine that is capable of running Ultima VIII: Pagan
- PlayerWorlds – A easy-to-use online RPG development engine. Sprites included.
- PlayerRealms – Create old-school style online adventure games with this fantastic game creator. Design your world from scratch and join others with our ever-growing community!
- Q 1.1 Technology – A cross-platform engine for games and other interactive 3D applications. Developed by Servan Keondjian's Qube Software.
- Reactor 3D – A easy-to-use XNA based game engine. High level shader support and powerful features!
- The RealFeel Engine – Powerful 2D, MMORPG engine for Windows XP and Vista
- Torque MMO Kit - Indie friendly, production ready, commercially proven, award winning, MMORPG system.
- World Builder – A pre-Mac OS X game engine.
- XtremeWorlds – A simple, and widely used 2D Online RPG Engine for Windows only
- Wintermute Engine – A runtime and development tools for creating 2D and 2.5D point'n'click adventure games.
- PhyreEngine - A cross platform(PC & PS3) graphics engine from Sony Computer Entertainment
If you want to suggest a new software item, please write us.
© 2015 3D-Animation.com.ar. All rights reserved. - Email: email@example.com - Website powered by Rode3D